Serve with 1 cup veggies and 2 tbsp prepared dip.
1 tbsp Chimichurri Sauce Mix
1 tbsp each vinegar and water
2 bell peppers
1⁄4 red onion
1 lb (450 g) tilapia fillets
1⁄2 tbsp BBQ Sauce Mix
1⁄2 cup ketchup
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp olive oil
8 small whole-grain or corn tortillas, warmed
4 cups baby spinach
Topping suggestions (optional): Fresh cilantro sprigs, sliced avocado, sliced radish
- In small bowl, stir together Chimichurri Sauce Mix, vinegar, and water. Let stand 5 min.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice bell peppers and onion. Place in Multipurpose Steamer. Top with fish fillets.
- Stir BBQ Sauce Mix into ketchup with lemon juice. Spoon over veggies and fish, stirring to coat. Cover; microwave on high 3 min.
- Meanwhile, stir oil into Chimichurri Sauce.
- Remove fish from microwave; let stand, covered, 1 min.
- Break fish into small chunks with fork; divide fish and veggies in warm tortillas. Top with spinach and other toppings as desired; drizzle with sauce.
Tilapia is a feel-good fish! Its mild taste is perfect for mixing with robust flavours. It's an environmentally conscious choice, too—the Monterey Bay Aquarium’s Seafood Watch program rates tilapia as a responsibly fished or farmed choice, especially when it’s sourced from Canada or the US.