4 medium zucchinis, cut in half lengthwise
1⁄2 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
Toppings (optional): extra Poco Picante Salsa, chopped cilantro or green onion, sliced avocado.
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Using the tip of a spoon, scrape out centers of zucchini halves, leaving 1⁄4” thick shell on each half. Chop and stir zucchini centres into taco filling; set aside.
- Place zucchini shells in Multipurpose Steamer. Cover and microwave on high for 4 min, or just until tender.
- Spread salsa in bottom of a large baking dish. Tuck in zucchini halves (they can touch).
- Fill zucchini hollows with taco filling; press in to pack down. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Place dish on a Sheet Pan. Broil, rotating pan, until cheese evenly melts, 1–2 min. Garnish with toppings, if desired.